Return, Refund, Credit & Warranty PolicyHow we handle product returns.
What is our return policy?
We do not normally give refunds or exchanges if you:
- simply change your mind; or
- purchased the wrong product; or
- already knew of a particular fault in a product, or we specifically advised you of a particular fault in a product; or
- damage a product after purchase due to alterations to the product not performed by us, damage the product due to unusual or non-recommended use of the product or damage the product where the damage is caused by any factors beyond our control; or
- no proof of purchase is provided.
How do I request / notify a Refund, Return, Warranty Claim & or Consumer Guarantee Claim?
Contact us here.
Please note if the product is deemed NO FAULT FOUND for any warranty claim or consumer guarantee claim, a service fee up to $50 with any additional shipping charges may be applied; and any inspection / rejection fees by the relevant authorised service centre may also be applied. If a product is found to have been supplied to you in full compliance with the Australian Consumer Law, we may require you pay to Beauty Grace all costs associated with returning the product to you.
How can I be eligible for Refund, Return, Warranty Claim & or Consumer Guarantee Claim?
To be eligible for a refund, return, warranty claim or consumer guarantee claim consumers must meet the following requirements:
- report the details of the fault and take the goods back to Beauty Grace (or return them by post or courier) at your cost;
- state what remedy you would like. Beauty Grace does not guarantee that the remedy you request will be granted;
- provide proof of purchase when returning the goods;
- stop using the faulty item;
- ensure reasonable care is taken while the goods are in your possession.
- be sure that you did not cause the fault or the fault was not caused by the product being used in an abnormal or non-recommended way. Such a use may be noted in the manufacturer’s warranty as rendering the manufacturer’s warranty void;
- the product must not be disposed of, lost or destroyed. In other words, we need to be able to prove that the product has failed; and
- not have reduced in value by delay on you part. You should bring faults to Beauty Grace’s attention promptly after they occur.
- Beauty Grace recommends that you carefully review the details of the manufacturer’s warranty (if such a warranty applies) and ensure that you comply with the terms and conditions of the manufacturer’s warranty. Beauty Grace accepts no responsibility for non-compliance with the manufacturer’s warranty.
Rejection of a return, a refund, warranty claim or consumer guarantee claim
Beauty Grace reserves the right to reject a return, a refund, warranty claim or consumer guarantee claim if you:
- Change your mind about a product. This includes when you found a cheaper product elsewhere, have bought a gift that is unsuitable (where you have not made any specific intended use of the product known to Beauty Grace), or your circumstances have changed and you no longer require the goods.
- Caused the fault by using the product in an abnormal way. Such a use may be noted in the manufacturer’s warranty as rendering it void, or it may be a use that you wouldn’t reasonably expect the product to perform.
- Damage the product by making alterations not performed by us.
- Damage the product where the damage is caused by any factors beyond our control.
- Are unable to provide a proof of purchase, namely a tax invoice.
- Are responsible for damaging the goods by not following the care instructions (if any are provided).
You may also request a store credit instead of a refund which will be credited into your online account.
In some circumstances, we are happy to offer our consumers with a conditional courtesy return if consumers want to exchange products purchased incorrectly provided:
- you notify Beauty Grace within 7 days of receipt of delivery of the product;
- products are NOT opened, used and are still in re-sellable pristine condition;
- you accept a minimum restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price;
Beauty Grace may reject the return upon inspecting the condition of the products and will return the products to you at you expense. Acceptance of such returns are at the discretion of Beauty Grace.
Returning goods to Beauty Grace
We do not take responsibility for any goods damaged or lost in transit when you send the product back to us for warranty or return. The manufacturer’s warranty may be void if the product is damaged in transit. Please ensure the product is packed appropriately for shipping before sending it back to us. If you are unsure about how to pack a product appropriately for shipping please contact us. You are responsible for any and all charges associated with returning the goods to Beauty Grace.
Shipping costs are the customer’s sole responsibility when sending the items back. Beauty Grace provides complimentary shipping within Australia when re-posting your first exchange. However, a $15 delivery fee applies for exchanges hence forth (eg second or third exchange).
You can personally return goods to Beauty Grace during posted trading hours. No service fee will be charged to consumers who personally return goods to us. To minimise processing delays we recommend you to request a Return Authorisation (RA) number via the website and drop off your item/s with the approved RA number.
Please note that returns dropped in person may not be processed immediately due to RA jobs already in the queue.
For RTB (return to base) manufacturer’s warranty claims, you are required to send the unit back to Beauty Grace or to the authorized service centre with proof of purchase and a detailed fault description. We recommend you to use our online RA (return authorization) system to obtain further information on the warranty procedures and also access online status updates.
For Manufacturer direct warranty claims: we recommend you to contact the manufacturer for expert technical support & warranty assistance, to lodge warranty claims and organise pickup or delivery. Please note, we do not provide pickup services on behalf of the manufacturer/3rd party service centres. Please read manufacturer’s warranty cards/manuals for additional information regarding support and warranty.
Special Orders, Clearance, Discontinued Items, Free products, Software and Consumable Products
Beauty Grace do not accept the return or exchange if you:
- simply changed your mind;
- no longer require due to changed personal circumstances;
- found the product cheaper somewhere else;
- the goods are damaged due to misuse; or
- already knew of a particular fault in a product or we advised you of a particular fault in a product prior to purchase.
A limited warranty may also apply for clearance, discontinued, or free product. Please read the product description or contact us for more details if you are unsure whether a product within the category above has limited warranty or not.
Before any manufacturer’s warranty claim, consumers are requested to make sure the product is:
- not affected by being used incorrectly or in an abnormal way. Such a use may be noted in the warranty as rendering it void, or it may be a use that you wouldn’t reasonably expect the product to perform.
- not disposed of, lost or destroyed. In other words, there needs to be proof that the product has failed.
- not reduced in value by delay on you part. You should bring faults to our attention soon after they occur.
Beauty Grace is NOT a manufacturer or authorised service centre, therefore it is highly recommended that you contact the manufacturer’s technical support directly for any troubleshooting or technical support advice before you return the product to us for a warranty claim. Some of these manufacturer provided support services are free and may provide you expert technical advice. If the product is deemed faulty, in many cases, a tech support case number is assigned.
This can expedite the warranty process when lodging a warranty claim with Beauty Grace or directly with the manufacturer.
Due to the Privacy Act, we cannot apply for a warranty claim on your behalf directly with the manufacturer.
If the manufacturer directs you to return the product back to us then you should lodge a warranty request with us.
Please note: The actual manufacturer’s warranty process may vary for different manufacturers and/or suppliers, so we cannot provide an accurate timeframe of how long the process will take for a particular product in the first instance. Status updates are provided once further information is received from the manufacturers, their service centre or agents.
Beauty Grace also reserves the right to apply any service fees for any warranty claims to cover all costs incurred (such as and not limited to) inbound & return freight and supplier/manufacturer service fees, if the returned product is found to be not covered by warranty, warranty has expired, or no fault is found or the item was physically damaged.