We do not accept refunds/exchange for this final purchase. A refund could not be given as these items are sterile and thus cannot be returned under the Health ACT.
Features & Benefits
Works in synergy with the topically applied Environ products to help enhance the overall look and feel of the skin.
- The Focus – CIT™ is best used on hard-to-reach areas, for example, upper lip and the delicate eye area.
- Ideal for travellers.
- Greatly enhances the effects of the topically applied Environ products thus enhancing the overall look and feel of the skin.
How To Use
Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ products. Divide the selected target area into sections and roll each section vertically, obliquely and horizontally with the roller or pat with the Focus-CIT for 3 – 5 minutes. Use mild but firm pressure. Follow with your recommended Environ products. Start by rolling / patting twice a week and slowly increase to daily use.
Skin Types: Suitable for all skin types. Avoid severe solar keratosis, eczema, psoriasis, raised moles, warts, skin cancer and problematic skin conditions
Hints and Tips:
- Skin needs to be well prepared on mild levels of vitamin A before cosmetic needling is introduced.
- Cosmetic needling should ultimately be done once a day.
- Cleanse the Roll-CIT® / Focus-CIT / Body Roll-CIT once a week with the Cleaning Solution. As for the rest of the time rinse with warm water before and after use.
- The instrument must be kept away from children and is designed to be used by one person only.
- Handle with care and do not drop as the needles can be damaged.