We do not accept refunds/exchange for this final purchase. A refund could not be given as these items are sterile and thus cannot be returned under the Health ACT.
Features & Benefits
It is a world first and will dramatically increase the effectiveness of skin care products, allowing improved penetration of vitamins into the active layers of the skin. A needling device with a smooth action roller head embedded with durable 0.1mm stainless steel micro-needles for use on the face. Works in synergy with the topically applied Environ products to help enhance the overall look and feel of the skin.
The principle of the Cosmetic Roll-Cit™ is that the “micro-needles” puncture the horny layer of the epidermis, which is the main obstruction to penetration of active ingredients. Once this layer has been breached, the active ingredients in the skin care products can reach into the depths of the skin about 10,000 times more effectively (depending on how long and how vigorously an area is needled) than by simply applying the products topically.
Use of the Cosmetic ROLL-CIT™ will give the appearance of tighter, smoother and thicker skin. It will help with the appearance of fine lines, scars and dilated blood vessels. The advantages of skin needling is that it is not painful, it does not damage the skin and it can be used on all areas of the skin or body, including very thin skin. It is however, not suitable for use on the following skin conditions: active acne, eczema, rosacea, psoriasis, severe solar keratosis, skin cancer and raised moles or warts.
The treatment time can range from 5-20 minutes depending on the speed, accuracy and density. It should be repeated at home between two to seven times a week, starting only once a week. The more frequent the treatment, the better the result. It is a cost-effective instrument which can last you several years and is guaranteed for one year.
Together with topical Environ products, this instrument helps to:
- Enhance the effectiveness of the ingredients in topical Environ products.
- Restore the look of skin tightness in the early stages of aging.
- Speed up the reduction in the appearance of uneven skin tone and texture.
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and scars.
How To Use
Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ products. Divide the selected target area into sections and roll each section vertically, obliquely and horizontally with the roller or pat with the Focus-CIT for 3 – 5 minutes. Use mild but firm pressure. Follow with your recommended Environ products. Start by rolling / patting twice a week and slowly increase to daily use.
Skin Types: Suitable for all skin types. Avoid severe solar keratosis, eczema, psoriasis, raised moles, warts, skin cancer and problematic skin conditions.
Hints and Tips:
- Skin needs to be well prepared on mild levels of vitamin A before cosmetic needling is introduced.
- Cosmetic needling should ultimately be done once a day.
- Cleanse the Roll-CIT® / Focus-CIT / Body Roll-CIT once a week with the Cleaning Solution. As for the rest of the time rinse with warm water before and after use.
- The instrument must be kept away from children and is designed to be used by one person only.
- Handle with care and do not drop as the needles can be damaged.