A soothing and repairing moisturiser enriched with advanced peptides to reduce the discomfort of itch, heat and irritation while minimising the appearance of redness. Ideal for comforting, calming and strengthening sensitive skin.
- Anti-inflammatory moisturiser for sensitive skin
- Calms, strengthens and soothes
- Neutralises skin redness
- Reduces discomfort of itch, heat and irritation
- Acetyl hexpeptide 49: A peptide that reduces the activity of inflammatory markers in skin cells, reducing the sensation of itch and the discomfort of heat.
- Hydrolysed algin: Rebuilds the epidermal skin by stimulating the activity of epidermal stem cells to rapidly restore and recontruct skin tissue.
- Squalane: A 100% pure concentrate rich in antioxidants, vitamins and nutrients. This ingredient reduces the appearance of dry, stressed skin. It is a powerful and effective skin supplement proven to boost the immune system and help treat all inflammatory skin conditions.
- Seabuckthorn oil: Rich in vitamins A, E, C and K, it is used for its skin rejuvenation and accelerated wound healing properties. Used topically as a natural treatment for dry skin, sensitive skin, acne, redness, scars and burns.
- Canadian willowherb: Non-steroidal anti-irritant and antibacterial ingredient with free radical scavenging ability.
- Lycopene (hydrolysed tomato skin): A potent antioxidant to neutralise free radical damage.
How to use
Apply one pump over the face and neck. Always follow with solar protection in the morning.
aqua (purified australian rain water), squalane (stabilised squalene), glycerin, cetyl alcohol, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, macadamia integrifolia seed oil, hydrolyzed tomato skin, butylene glycol, bisabolol, cetearyl alcohol, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, tocopherol (vitamin e), hydrolyzed algin, acetyl tetrapeptide – 40, acetyl hexapeptide – 49, caprylyl glycol, beta-glucan, hippophae rhamnoides (seabuckthorn) fruit extract, ceteareth 20, epilobium angustifolium (canadian willowherb) flower/leaf/stem extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, potassium sorbate, avena sativa (oat) kernel meal, xanthan gum, glycine soja (soybean) oil, allantoin, citric acid, sodium benzoate
As part of our commitment to innovation, Synergie formulations are updated from time to time. Always refer to the ingredient list on the box for the most current version.