Why do I need it?
Smooths and refines skin texture, removes dull pigmented and ageing skin cells promoting an even skin tone.
Skin Condition: Suitable for all skins. Skin types and anyone with: acne scars, dull skin, dry skin, sun-damaged skin and fine wrinkles.
What is Dermaplaning?
Dermaplaning is a mechanical and superficial form of exfoliation. This type of treatment can be used on all skin concerns but is largely used to target pigmentation, congestion, and removal of vellus hair. Dermaplaning is a concern but is largely used to target pigmentation, congestion, and removal of vellus hair. Dermaplaning is an alternative that can be used to help remove buildup allowing for ingredients to penetrate further. It can be used for those with sensitivities; however, care should be taken for clients showing active breakouts or laxity in the skin.
How does it work?
Dermaplaning works by using a surgical steel blade and making small scraping movements across the skin. It can be used alone, but the best results can be achieved when combined with a light chemical agent. There is also no downtime or recovery with Dermaplaning.
Dermaplaning treatments can be as short as 30 minutes or 60 minutes and incorporate high-performance facial treatments.
What can I expect?
The key benefits of Dermaplaning:
- helps remove dead skin cells on the surface of the skin
- removes facial hair or peach fuss leaving the skin fresh, ultra-smooth, and glowing.
- skincare products can penetrate the skin more easily.
- allows smoother application of makeup because of skin being hair-free
- combine with a professional peel, dermaplaning can further help lift dry, dead skin cells and treat skin concerns as it also helps in reducing the appearance of hyperpigmentation and may help lessen the appearance of the scars due to acne/breakouts.
How long before you see results?
Your results are immediate. That is one of the great things about dermaplaning. No downtime and no waiting to look your best. This is the perfect treatment before an important social event. You’ll love the way your skin looks and feels from the very first treatment.
We recommend coming in every 4 weeks to maintain results and continue to see improvement.