Features & Benefits:
AHA 8 Astringent contains 8% glycolic acid and can be used as a spot peel treatment by allowing it to sit on the skin for 60 – 90 seconds followed with a cool water rinse. Skincare Science recommends using 2 – 3x per week after cleansing with Facial Cleanser Sensitive Skin. The number of acid units should be closely monitored when this product is prescribed. Over use could cause sensitive skin reactions. If skin becomes overly sensitive discontinue use for week.
• Glycolic acid aids in the natural sloughing off of dead skin cells
• Formulated with a lower pH to allow for active ingredient penetration
• Helps to remove surface contaminants and excess oils
• Kills bacteria that promote acne formation
• Acne spot treatment for sensitive skin types
• Glycolic acid will help enhance the penetration of other topical products
How To Use
Use a cotton round on dry face, apply a liberal amount of AHA 8 astringent. Concentrate application on areas of skin that are more oily using the remainder on areas of skin that are more dry or sensitive. Allow to air dry before next product. Do not repeat.
Purified Water/Aqua, SD Alcohol 40-B, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Ammonium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquartenium-10