What is it?
OxyGeneo® treatment provides the only 3-in-1 Super Facial. Patented and clinically proven OxyGeneo® technology results in unparalleled skin nourishment & oxygenation, for smoother complexion and younger looking skin. Results are seen after only one treatment.
Breakthrough OxyGeneo® Technology provides superior anti-aging results by treating the skin at a deeper level. Exfoliate, Infuse, and Oxygenate your way to youthful skin. Exfoliate: The Capsugen tablet exfoliates the upper skin layer to remove dead cells, smooth and renew the skin. Infuse: Capsugen action prepares the skin to receive active nutrients. Oxygenate: CO2 bubbles are produced and gently burst on the skin sending O2 rich blood to the area. This increases capillary flow and skin metabolism
How is the treatment delivered?
As with most facials, the skin is cleansed thoroughly at the start of the treatment. First, the Tripollar RF is administered. This uses radio frequency that targets right into the dermal layer. The frequency is able to accelerate the metabolism of fat cell and increase regeneration of collagen to help tighten and firm skin. I felt a bit of warmth on my skin but it’s very comfortable.
Next, the OxyGeneo technology is administered. This technology offers three actions: exfoliation, infusing, and oxygenation. Instead of exfoliation through microdermabrasion, which can be irritating to skin that’s sensitive or thin, this uses the oxygenising effects of the machine to slough away dead skin cells. The same nozzle is also able to cleanse face and infuse the skin with nutrient-rich active ingredients, handpicked by your therapist according to your skin concerns.
Redefining facial treatments
What makes OxyGeneo® a Super Facial? OxyGeneo provides 3 effective facial treatments simultaneously. It combines gentle exfoliation, natural skin oxygenation, and a deep facial rejuvenation with the infusion of essential revitalizing nutrients.
Exfoliate. Infuse. Oxygenate.
Breakthrough OxyGeneo® Technology provides superior anti-aging results by treating the skin at a deeper level. Exfoliate, Infuse, and Oxygenate your way to youthful skin. Learn more about HOW IT WORKS below. Ultrasound is now available for enhancing the OxyGeneo treatment results.
3-in-1 therapy. Better results.
- Plump and hydrate
- Restore skin volume
- Renew youthful glow
- Revitalize dull complexion
- Reduce appearance of wrinkles
- Firm skin and tighten pores
- Improve skin cell production
- Reduce appearance of pigmentation
- Safe for ANY skin type!
How does OxyGeneo work?
- EXFOLIATE: The Capsugen tablet exfoliates the upper skin layer to remove dead cells, smooth and renew the skin, preparing the skin to receive active nutrients.
- INFUSE: Capsugen® cleanses the skin, preparing it for infusion of active ingredients: NeoBright™ for skin brightening and texture improvement.
- OXYGENATE: The OxyGeneO® effect produces CO2 bubbles which gently burst on the skin surface creating a physiological response, sending oxygen-rich blood to the area. This increases capillary flow and skin metabolism. Oxygenation results in optimal absorption of active ingredients.
- Ultrasound! By adding an ultrasound treatment to the OxyGeneo protocol, you can significantly improve the absorption of active ingredients into the skin due to increased cellular metabolism and blood circulation.
Achieve superior infusion
- Increase the permeability of the skin
- Break down the long nutrient molecules into shorter ones
- Actively push the nutrient ingredients deep into the skin for even better results
The benefits are clear
- Improve moisture retention
- Tighten enlarged pores
- Relieve “puffiness” around the eye
The process is safe for all skin types, painless and gentle and can be used on sensitive skin conditions.
Before & After OxyGeneo®
OxyGeneo Brightening Super Facial
NeoBright lightens skin tone, minimizes the appearance of skin pigmentations and uneven skin tone.
- Azelaic acid = Even pigmentation – Azelaic acid is a recognized agent for treating skin hyperpigmentation conditions decreasing the activity of pigment-producing cells.
- Kojic acid = Skin lightening – Kojic acid is a naturally occurring agent produced by fungi which inhibits melanin production. When combined with azelaic acid, there is a synergistic lightening and bleaching effect.
- Retinol = Anti-aging – A derivative of Vitamin A, retinol has been clinically proven to increase collagen and skin cell production. It is also known as one of the best anti-aging solutions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the OxyGeneo facial?
OxyGeneo® is an innovative facial treatment for skin exfoliation (removal of dead skin cells from the skin surface), improving skin oxygen levels and infusion of valuable ingredients to enrich the skin. The simultaneous skin exfoliation along with skin oxygenation optimizes the absorption of the valuable components in the nutrient-rich gels into the skin.
How does the OxyGeneo oxygenate my skin?
OxyGeneo® capitalizes on the Bohr Effect that was discovered by Christian Bohr in 1904. The effect indicates that when CO2 (Carbon dioxide) levels increase, the body releases oxygen from within to balance it out. The OxyGeneo® interaction between the capsule and the treatment gel creates an abundance of CO2 on the skin that triggers the Bohr effect that oxygenates the skin naturally. Oxygenating the skin is beneficial in all anti-aging and corrective skin procedures.
How does the OxyGeneo feel?
An OxyGeneo® treatment feels like a pleasant facial massage. The exfoliation is refreshing and comfortable and because there is no vacuum procedure the overall treatment is more soothing and relaxing. Many clients fall asleep and wake feeling rested and rejuvenated. More sensitive skin type clients may have a warm sensation on the skin during the first part of the treatment.
Can I have an OxyGeneo treatment if I have acne?
Yes. The gentle OxyGeneo® exfoliation does not irritate the skin and as OxyGeneo® does not use a vacuum, it does not affect areas of the face affected by simple acne. Consult with your OxyGeneo® technician about your specific skin concerns.
What should I expect to see and feel after OxyGeneo treatment?
After an OxyGeneo® treatment the skin is rich with oxygen and nutrients from the gels. The face will look smooth, soft, shiny and radiant. The skin will feel fresh and soft and supple.
Why do I need to avoid facials that use a vacuum-function on my skin?
The use of a vacuum (as other infusion technologies) can damage the capillaries and cause small veins that are visible over time. Because OxyGeneo® is a non-vacuum device, it’s safe for use on all skin types (including sensitive skin) and in capillary-rich areas of the face such as the nose, and on the sensitive skin around the eyes and mouth.
How often can I schedule an OxyGeneo treatment?
To treat skin issues such as sun damage or acne, it is recommended to have 4-6 weekly treatments followed by a monthly maintenance session.
Can I have an OxyGeneo treatment to look after before an event?
Yes! The skin looks and feels absolutely great right after the treatment, and there is no downtime. If you have an upcoming event, schedule your OxyGeneo® treatment on the same day or a day before and the effect will be well visible during the event.
What is the NeoBrgiht?
If you have pigmented lesion (dark spots) or dark skin, most probably the NeoBright™ will be the right choice for you.
What is the different between the OxyGeneo and infusion technologies that use vacuum?
There is a significant difference between technologies that force product into the skin and the geneO+ that generates oxygenation from within and increases the skin’s absorption levels. Firstly, the oxygenation process causes enriched blood to come to the surface of the skin all over the face, not just where the small vacuum tip is applied as with other technologies. This enriched blood is the transport system of the skin cells. The product is applied to the entire face and worked into the exfoliated skin for a prolonged period of time. The product has plenty of time to be absorbed over the entire face where the enriched blood carries it off to feed cells and provide the desired benefits. OxyGeneo® products are enriched with hyaluronic acid, peptides, antioxidants etc. and can be produced in optimum concentration as it is applied directly to the skin.
To summarize: OxyGeneo® treats the entire face over the entire treatment time. Watery infusion technologies that exfoliate using vacuum may damage thin capillaries, only treat a small area at a time and moves quickly across the face not allowing enough time for the skin to absorb the product.