A daily elixir fortified with prebiotics and probiotics to balance the surface microbiome of the skin. A few drops target the appearance of skin stress, redness and irritation, leaving your skin feeling balanced, soothed and refreshed. The probiotic lysate, together with the prebiotic skin nutrition, restores skin balance of beneficial and harmful bacteria, and prevents the triggers of skin inflammation.
- Balances and restores skin microbiome
- Rich in prebiotic and probiotic skin nutrients
- Calming water-like essence
- Alcohol-free formula making it an excellent alternative to traditional toners
– A nutrient source for the good bacteria on the skin whilst inhibiting the growth of harmful skin bacteria
– Improves the barrier strength of the skin and amplifies the positive probiotic effects on the skin
- Probiotic complex
(Bifida ferment lysate, lactose, milk nutrient complex):
– Provides the optimal environment for skin balance and cell processes
– Enhances blood flow, promotes healthy vessels for transfer of skin nutrients and removal of toxins
– Relieves symptoms of skin stress including redness, irritation and environmental damage
– Reduces water loss and dermal damage to collagen and elastin for a more hydrated, firmer and more resilient skin
How to use
Dermiotic is a lightweight skin balancing elixir and is a ‘clean science’ substitute for traditional ‘toner’. After cleansing, prep the skin by applying 3-4 drops into the palm of your hand and gently pat into the face and neck. Allow a few minutes before following with serums and moisturiser best suited to your skin type.
aqua (purified australian rain water), niacinamide, glycerin, inulin, betaine, methylpropanediol, hydrolyzed tomato skin, sodium pca, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, caprylyl glycol, lactose, milk protein, bifida ferment lysate, sodium hyaluronate, phenylpropanol, phenethyl alcohol, citric acid, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate.
As part of our commitment to innovation, Synergie formulations are updated from time to time. Always refer to the ingredient list on the box for the most current version.