Acceler-A serum contains Synergie Skin’s proprietary blend of 6% RetiGen complex™. This essential night serum assists in regulating new cell production while reversing and preventing signs of ageing.
This next generation Vitamin A is more bioavailable, potent, non-irritating and stable than traditional retinoid serums. Key ingredients hydroxypinacolone retinoate, dimethyl isosorbide, coenzyme Q10 and pure green tea work in synergy to clear, refine, brighten and rejuvenate all skin types.
• Increases skin cell proliferation and turnover to refine and smooth texture.
• Addresses sun damage by reversing and preventing UV induced genetic errors.
• Regulates melanogenesis to address hyperpigmentation, resulting in a bright and even skin tone.
• Regulates oil production to reduce blemishes and enlarged pores
• Stimulates collagen and reduces its degradation by increasing dermal thickness, reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
How to use
water (aqua), glycerin, isoamyl laurate, dimethyl isosorbide, methylpropanediol, tocopherol (vitamin e), caprylyl glycol, acrylates/c10-30 alkylacrylate crosspolymer, hydroxypinacolone retinoate, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, ubiquinone, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, phenylpropanol, glycine soja (soybean) oil, sodium phytate, 1,2-hexanediol, hydroxyacetophenone, alcohol (grain derived), sodium hydroxide, d-limonene, linalool.
As part of our commitment to innovation, Synergie formulations are updated from time to time. Always refer to the ingredient list on the box for the most current version.