Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide – Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide provides superior natural UVA/B protection and a luminous appearance on the skin. Lycopodium Clavatum Extract and Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract : a pure botanical ingredient clinically proven to prevent moisture loss by providing a release of hydrating liposomes. Significant levels of iron oxide adds to UVA/B protection whilst blocking visible light, great for those with melasma. Loose mineral foundation with hydrating liposomes. Light to Dark tones:
- English Rose
- Medium Beige
- Natural Beige
- Warm Beige
Not sure which foundation is best for you? Use our foundation guide to Find Your Perfect Shade.
How to use
Always apply minerals with a kabuki brush in thin layers.
1. Open the jar and tap minerals through the sifter into the empty lid. 2 or 3 taps per layer.
2. Firmly push the kabuki brush into the minerals and rotate the brush to distribute the minerals on the brush.
3. Turn the brush up (flat base facing down) and tap base firmly on the bathroom bench or back of your hand 3 times.
4. Polish the minerals into the skin using small, firm, circular buffing motions. Work minerals into the skin quickly and evenly without spending too long on one area of the face.
We recommend applying your Synergie moisturiser prior to the application of your loose mineral foundation.
- Zinc oxide and Titanium Dioxide – pure large particle Zinc oxide and Titanium dioxide for broad spectrum sun protection and skin luminosity.
Squalene: rich in antioxidants, vitamins and nutrients
- Iron oxide: adds to UVA/B protection whilst blocking visible light, great for those with melasma