Features & Benefits:
• Some skin types find it gentler then glycolic acid
• Reduces cell cohesion within stratum corneum
• Continued use will result in a reduction in epidermal thickness
• Increased elasticity of the skin with cell alignment becoming more normalized
• Improved barrier function, and decrease in trans epidermal water loss.
3.3 – 3.6
How To Use
Use sparingly. Cleanse and dry skin. Apply a small amount of product to your dry fingertip after serums. Using gentle pressure, press product into skin. Use as directed.
Purified Water (Aqua), Lactic Acid, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate