While you conceal discolorations, why not treat them as well? – Ideal for addressing dark circles and puffiness under the eyes, as well as dark spots on the skin.
- Enlighten 1 works well for light to medium skin tones, Enlighten 2 is best for medium to dark skin tones.
- Also rich with Moringa Seed Oil, an extraordinary skin conditioner that soothes the skin and provides powerful anti-irritant and antioxidant benefits.
- They contain an innovative trio of plant extracts that help lighten and brighten the skin, reduce puffiness under eyes, hydrate and contribute to the appearance of firmer skin.
- Lovely, fresh scent soothes the senses.
- Apply to dark circles under the eyes, or discolourations anywhere on the face.
- With the Camouflage Brush, pick up a small amount of product and apply a thin layer to areas of concern in criss-cross motion.
- If further blending is needed, gently “feather” the edges by pressing and patting with the ring finger.
- To finish, apply your favorite foundation and mist with Hydration Spray.
Moringa Pterygosperma (Moringa) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Moringa Oil/Hydrogenated Moringa Oil Esters, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Tribehenin, Boron Nitride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ptychopetalum Olacoides Bark/Stem Extract, Pfaffia Paniculata Root Extract, Lilium Candidum Flower Extract, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol. [+/- (May Contain) Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77489, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)]
- Enlighten Concealer™ None of these shades contain wheat
- Enlighten Concealer 1 Vegans will want to avoid this shade (this product contains beeswax).
- Enlighten Concealer 2 Vegans will want to avoid this shade (this product contains beeswax).
Jane Iredale is certified cruelty-free by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics’ (CCIC) Leaping Bunny Program, the leading internationally respected animal protection group for cruelty-free certification. Jane Iredale products are also certified cruelty-free by PETA.