Features & Benefits
A meticulously crafted hand-held rolling instrument with a smooth action roller head embedded with durable stainless steel micro-needles that protrude 0.1 mm is specifically designed for use on your body.
- Works in synergy with the topically applied Environ products to enhance the overall look and feel of the skin and to enhance the penetration of the active ingredients
- Assists in reducing the appearance of scars and stretch marks
How To Use
Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ products. Divide the selected target area into sections and roll each section vertically, obliquely and horizontally with the roller or pat with the Focus-CIT for 3 – 5 minutes. Use mild but firm pressure. Follow with your recommended Environ products. Start by rolling / patting twice a week and slowly increase to daily use.
Skin Types: Suitable for all skin types. Avoid severe solar keratosis, eczema, psoriasis, raised moles, warts, skin cancer and problematic skin conditions.
Hints and Tips:
- Skin needs to be well prepared on mild levels of vitamin A before cosmetic needling is introduced.
- Cosmetic needling should ultimately be done once a day.
- Cleanse the Roll-CIT® / Focus-CIT / Body Roll-CIT once a week with the Cleaning Solution. As for the rest of the time rinse with warm water before and after use.
- The instrument must be kept away from children and is designed to be used by one person only.
- Handle with care and do not drop as the needles can be damaged.