- Three-in-one primer, concealer, foundation.
- Semi-matte, photo-ready finish.
- Lightweight and long-wearing.
- Medium-to-full, buildable coverage.
- Reduces the appearance of shine and creates the look of smooth, even skin.
- Minimises the appearance of pores.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Free from phthalates, parabens, GMO, artificial dyes, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrance, talc, nanoparticles and heavy metals.
- Certified clean and safe: clinically tested, dermatologist tested, allergy tested, sensitisation tested, noncomedogenic.
How to use
Dispense one pump and apply. Blend thoroughly with Blending/Contouring Brush or your fingers. No primer is necessary.
- Aqua/Water/Eau, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), PEG-10 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sorbitan Trioleate, Apium Graveolens (Celery) Seed Extract, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract (and) Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Stearoxymethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Sodium Chloride, Tamarindus Indica (Tamarind) Extract, Tocopherol
May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.
Vegan / Gluten
jane iredale is certified cruelty-free by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics’ (CCIC) Leaping Bunny Program, the leading internationally respected animal protection group for cruelty-free certification.
jane iredale products are also certified cruelty-free by PETA. To find out more about what this means, please visit our page on their site.