Senior Beauty Therapist – PPT
- A challenging but rewarding Senior Beauty Therapist role
- Permanent Part Time
- Generous performance bonus – for performers
- Achieve a great work/life balance
- Positioned in the heart of the Sydney CBD, opposite the new Westfieds, Pitt St mall
- No Sundays or Public Holidays
- 20 – 30 hours per week PPT
Who are you?
You’re a senior Beauty Therapist with 4+ years solid commercial experience. You want to achieve a great work/life balance to ensure your family/studies/lifestyle do not get neglected. You conduct comprehensive consultations with sheer confidence where you ask, listen, process, analyse and educate your clients. You set the realistic expectations and communicate that effectively across to your client. You use the right technologies and products at your disposal. You close the sale. You maintain a professional relationship, you deliver the expected results and beyond. Your client is very satisfied, but in fact, the satisfaction was all yours. Is this YOU?
So who are we?
Beauty Grace’s company culture is vibrant, professional and family orientated. The business culture promotes career and relationship development in all aspects of the business. The company strives to provide an environment that constantly provides challenges and to help ensure that no two days are alike. We only like to have performers in our team. Beauty Grace is serious when it comes to providing the best possible levels of customer service for clients, but we have a lot of fun too while we are at it. 🙂
More? Meet the team.
You MUST have the following qualities:
- Qualifications that meet Australian standards (eg Cert IV or Diploma in Beauty Therapy)
- 4+ years of solid commercial experience
- A track record of achieving business targets
- Displayed product knowledge (of any professional product range)
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence in sales
- IPL experience an advantage
- Management ability desired but not essential
How to apply
Email your resume/CV to julia.roberts[at]beautygrace.com.au. No other means of application accepted.
***Needless to say, you replace [at] with @, because we hate spammers.***