Stabilised Vitamin C represents the next generation in Vitamin C therapy, whereby L-ascorbic acid is submicronised and encapsulated in a water-free oil-based formula. Because the particles of L-ascorbic acid in SupremaC are submicronised, larger surface area to volume ration results in more bioactive sites and greater skin penetration compared to other forms of L-ascorbic acid currently available.
How to use
Apply sparingly in the morning as a serum/moisturiser and gently massage until fully absorbed.
Benefits of stabilised L-ascorbic acid include:
• Neutralises free radicals/reactive oxygen species (ROS)
• Protects skin cells from harmful UV damage
• Stimulates collagen production
• Lightens uneven skin tone
• Reduces skin inflammation
• Regenerates Vitamin E
• Increases natural hydration levels
The stabilised L-ascorbic acid particles are carried in pure olive Squalene and grapeseed oil. These natural oils are suitable for all skin types including dry and maturing skin. They are rich in essential skin vitamins and fatty acids which help to restore elasticity to the skin.