Soothing and calming aftercare with Aloe Vera concentrate
A cooling gel to be applied immediately after IPL or laser. The formula contains a combination of the powerful anti-irritant antibacterial and redness reducing Canadian Willowherb and Aloe Vera powder concentrate to effectively soothe skin and minimise post-treatment inflammation while promoting hydration and wound healing.
Vitamin B3, in the form of niacinamide, to rejuvenate and strengthen the skin, enhance skin clarity and luminosity, rebuild the vital barrier proteins, increase collagen, reduce excess oil and boost internal hydration.
How to use
Apply immediately post laser to soothe and calm skin and continue to re-apply afterwards until redness has subsided. To be used after all laser procedures with the exception of Co2 lasers. Not to be applied on open or broken skin. Remove any excess with tissue.
• Reduces hyper pigmentation
• Strengthens the stratum corneum and increases hydration
• Suppresses excess oil production in acne sufferers
• Stimulates collagen production
- Aloe Vera, a highly concentrated form of this powerful anti-inflammatory, ideal for calming sensitive and irritated skin. Used to relieve thermal burns, UV burns, promote wound healing, and replenish moisture in parched skin.
- Betaine, skin cells accumulate betaine actively during dehydration and exposure to UV-radiation. This osmoprotectant controls the precise water balance of the cell without disturbing normal cellular processes. It also counteracts chemical and mechanical skin irritants, facilitates fibroblast growth and collagen production and works in synergy with glycerine to increase skin hydration levels.
- Lycopene- a potent antioxidant that protects the skin from environmental ageing.
- Canadian Willowherb – a non-steroidal anti-irritant and redness reduction ingredient that shows powerful antibacterial activity.