Post-treatment occlusive to soothe and repair damaged skin. An occlusive skin balm ideal for soothing irritated, flaking and stressed skin. A natural alternative to petroleum, OccluSiderm contains the active ingredient ricinoleic acid to protect, calm and hydrate damaged skin. Recommended for:
- Inflamed, shedding and dry skin
- Wound healing
- Post-procedural treatments (Laser, IPL, Peels, Skin Needling, Microdermabrasion)
- Preventing inflammation and micro-scarring
- Rosacea / Eczema / Psoriasis
How to use
Apply to ablated skin surface as needed ensuring skin is constantly occluded. Also recommended for the following skin conditions for skin needling, fractional laser or post treatment of surgical scars. We recommend applying your Synergie moisturiser prior to the application of your loose mineral foundation.
- Caster Bean Oil – a vegetable-based oil containing 90% ricinoleic acid, an unusual fatty acid that inhibits the growth of many viruses, bacteria, yeasts, and moulds. For this reason, castor oil is recommended as an antimicrobial, for acneic skin, ringworm, keratoses, warts, scars, and fungal infections. Castor bean oil reduces inflammation and increases skin immunity.
- Lavender essential oil- gently calms skin and acts as an antimicrobial agent to protect from post treatment infection.
- Squalene – a pure concentrate rich in antioxidants, vitamins and nutrients that reduces the appearance of dry, stressed skin. It is a powerful and effective skin supplement proven to boost the immune system and help treat all inflammatory skin conditions.
- Bisabolol – a plant-derived ingredient from chamomile. A powerful anti-inflammatory that will help soothe and calm irritated skin.