Features & Benefits:
A pioneer of professional ampoules since 1960, SOTHYS is getting back to basics with these beauty-restoring mini treatments – ideal for all women and men alike!..@70
SOTHYS the first creator of beauty ampoules is launching a series of concentrated beauty serums, sealed in a vacuum sterile vial for its precision in dosage and purity, for you to enjoy its remarkable after-facial results at your own convenience and comfort; at home or travel, in flight or at night,Facial Anytime!
For skin with hyper-pigmentation zones, thickened or clogged skin, this ampoule with a multi-botanical complex, grafted glycolic acid and prickly pear extract slows the formation of new melanin and increases exfoliation potential. *NB. check contra-indications with your Sothys skin care professional before use.
How To Use
After cleansing the skin, apply half of the ampole in the morning and half in the evebing to the face and neck, lightly drum the skin to ensure it is fully absorbed, then continue with the usual serum(s) + cream ritual. Break the top off the ampoule (break in an outward snapping motion) and apply contents to the face or apply ½ in morning and ½ at night by resealing ampoule with the inverted cap…(the ampoule concentrate must be used within 24 hours for maximum effectiveness). Use under Sothys serum and cream as a concentrated booster OR as an alternative to a regular Sothys serum
– For 7 days Morning and night
– A Course of treatment with 7 ampoules
– Use as often as necessary
- Synergetic complex of 6 botanicals (blackberry bush, saxifrage, grappe, skullcap, sophora, kiwi) – Litmits the activity of the enzyme involved in the appearance of dark spots, kinits the formation of the melanin
- Grafted glycolic acid – exfolating action throughout the day and good tolerance
- Prickly pear extract – Natural exfoliating action