- Contains broad spectrum sunscreen with SPF 25 UVB/UVA.
- Water resistant to 40 minutes.
- Minimizes pores and helps disguise fine lines and wrinkles.
- Smoothes and brightens skin.
- Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, sensitivity tested, clinically tested, dermatologist tested.
- BB1 – Very light with neutral undertones
- BB3 – Medium light with pink undertones
- BB4 – Medium light with neutral undertones
- BB5 – Medium light with gold undertones
- BB6 – Medium Light with strong yellow undertones
- BB7 – Medium with strong yellow undertones
- BB8 – Medium Dark with golden undertones
- BB9 – Medium Dark with peach/gold undertones
- BB11 – Deep with gold/brown undertones
- Grapefruit Extract: Minimizes appearance of pores and wrinkles.
- Apple Extract: Is a skin-smoothing antioxidant, Exfoliates, refines and rejuvenates the skin.
- Bitter Orange Extract: Perfumes and conditions.
- Titanium Dioxide: Calms and soothes skin, Gives excellent mineral UV protection.
- Glow Time® Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream
All options are wheat-free.
All options are vegan.
Everything You Need to Know about BB Cream
BB Cream has been around for years, but it’s still one of those products that are a little mysterious to some of us. What is BB Cream? How is it different than a foundation? Do I need to use it? Without any more delay, because we know you want to get the scoop, here’s your guide to all things BB Cream.
- What is BB Cream?BB Creams are essentially high coverage tinted moisturizers with added skincare benefits. Originally created in Germany, they gained popularity in the Far East before making their way west. The letters BB originally stood for Blemish Balm but, since the word Blemish is commonly associated with acne in the US, the term Beauty Balm was adapted. They have a velvety finish and an elevated SPF. They’re ideal for someone who is craving that full coverage, perfect finish, in addition to anyone experiencing hyper- or hypo-pigmentation.
- What makes Glow Time BB Cream different and why should we use it? BB Creams have sort of become diluted over the years as the trend gained popularity all over the world. So many BB Creams are almost like a tinted moisturizer. Glow Time BB Cream is true to the original concept, of being full coverage with skin protection and skin soothers built in. Coconut Alkanes also allow our formula to give great non-comedogenic hydration while our coverage is exquisite. The Glow Time BB Cream formula is truly “flawless coverage in a tube.” It proves impeccable complexion is possible, no filter needed!
- Which skin types do you normally recommend using Glow Time BB Cream?Everyone, except for true oily skins. I find that the Glow Time is almost too rich for someone who has very oily skin. When your skin starts to overproduce oil and it mixes with the Glow Time it almost looks like it’s going to slide off the skin. recommend it to people with all types of skin. Many people believe that due to its high coverage it can be heavy or thick, but not with Glow Time BB Cream. It’s the total opposite; it feels weightless. Even if a person has smooth clear skin, with Glow Time they will achieve a very sophisticated polished effect. People with blemished skin will be able to disguise any imperfections and achieve the illusion of flawless complexion.
- How do you make sure Glow Time BB Cream lasts all day?Primer always! I also like to set it with powder, just to add a hint more coverage and keep it in place. You can also use Pure Matte or Amazing Matte to set it if you want to tone down the velvety finish.
Jane Iredale is certified cruelty-free by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics (CCIC) Leaping Bunny Program, the leading internationally respected animal protection group for cruelty-free certification. Jane Iredale products are also certified cruelty-free by PETA.