Ingredients such as cucumber, white tea extract and buckwheat wax calm tired eyes and reduce puffiness. The added benefit of avocado and sunflower oil gently nourishes the delicate eye area.
- A matte, oil-free, opaque concealer that camouflages distractions such as acne, scars, tattoos, veins and port wine stains and contains ingredients that may help to clear blemishes.
- State-of-the-art liposome formula contains so much pigment that two layers will cover almost everything, including black tattoos.
- Provides an opaque finish.
- Superoxide Dismutase: protects
- Green Tea Leaf Extract: Calms, protects, provides bacterial protection.
- Vitamin C: Helps to reverse UV damage, protects and suppresses melanin formation.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Stearic Acid, Cyclomethicone, Tribehenin, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Superoxide Dismutase, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Root Extract, Bisabolol, Hydroxyethylcellulose. [+/- (May Contain) Iron Oxides (Ci 77489, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)]
None of these shades contain wheat
All shades are vegan
Jane Iredale is certified cruelty-free by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics’ (CCIC) Leaping Bunny Program, the leading internationally respected animal protection group for cruelty-free certification. Jane Iredale products are also certified cruelty-free by PETA.