- A professional palette created for camouflaging all the stages of bruising. Also covers hyperpigmentation.
- The colors actually follow the “life cycle” of a bruise, concealing it at every stage:
- Yellow conceals redness.
- Peach hides blue, purple or grey.
- Lilac covers yellow.
- Beige conceals hyperpigmentation.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract: Calms, protects, provides bacterial protection.
- Iron Oxides: Provide pigment.
Moringa Pterygosperma (Moringa) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Moringa Oil/Hydrogenated Moringa Oil Esters, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Tribehenin Boron Nitride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Pinus Strobus (Pine) Bark Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Bisabolol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract Ascorbyl Palmitate, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) Ultramarines (CI 77007)
This product is gluten free
Vegans will want to avoid this shade (This product contains beeswax).
Jane Iredale is certified cruelty-free by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics’ (CCIC) Leaping Bunny Program, the leading internationally respected animal protection group for cruelty-free certification. Jane Iredale products are also certified cruelty-free by PETA.