Circle\Delete Concealer is best for concealing and hydration. Contains green tea extract, a potent antioxidant, conceals and diminishes dark under-eye circles, softens the appearance of fine lines around eyes and the two colors can be blended in order to achieve the exact shade required.
No. 1 neutralizes redness.
No. 2 neutralizes blue, violet & grey.
No. 3 neutralizes brown and black in darker skin tones.
- Moringa Seed Oil: Moisturizes and conditions skin, provides antioxidant protection and soothes and calms.
- Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract: repairs UV damage, moisturizes and provides bacterial protection.
- They contain an innovative trio of plant extracts that help lighten and brighten the skin, reduce puffiness under eyes, hydrate and contribute to the appearance of firmer skin.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract: calms, protects and provides bacterial protection.
Moringa Pterygosperma (Moringa) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Moringa Oil/Hydrogenated Moringa Oil Esters, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Tribehenin, Boron Nitride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Pinus Strobus (Pine) Bark Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Bisabolol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate. [+/- (May Contain) Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77489, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)]
- Circle\Delete® Concealer None of these shades contain wheat
- Circle Delete Concealer #1 – Yellow, vegans will want to avoid this shade (This product contains beeswax).
- Circle Delete Concealer #2 – Peach, vegans will want to avoid this shade (This product contains beeswax).
- Circle Delete Concealer #3 – Gold/Brown, vegans will want to avoid this shade (This product contains beeswax).
Jane Iredale is certified cruelty-free by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics’ (CCIC) Leaping Bunny Program, the leading internationally respected animal protection group for cruelty-free certification. Jane Iredale products are also certified cruelty-free by PETA.