Features & Benefits
Cellulite is often referred to as “cottage cheese” or “orange peel” mainly due to its appearance, which looks like dimples or ripples just under the skin. It is caused mainly due to a lack of stimulation and circulation in the body. For years woman have hated this appearance, until now. Meet, the Beauty Mouse. One introduction to your thighs and they’ll never see rippled again!
The Beauty Mouse is listed as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG). The Beauty Mouse is designed to help treat cellulite. Incorporating 3 x Dermaroller heads and a total of 480 micro-needles, the micro-needles help deliver ingredients deeper into the top layer of the skin. It also helps stimulates the skin & improves micro-circulation. These micro-needles are so fine that they are painless.
Dermaroller’s Beauty Mouse will help enhance the penetration of any anti-cellulite skincare, dramatically giving value and results to your regime. For optimal results – combine the treatment with an anti-cellulite cream and a disciplined diet-regime. The formula for a visible success is: Beauty Mouse + Anti-Cellulite Lotion + Exercise + Nutrition Control
- Helps to treat cellulite
- Aids product absorption
- Can improve the appearance of stretch marks and post pregnancy tummy’s
After each use rinse the device under hot running water, shake dry taking care not to knock the needles. Spray the head and needles with Dermaroller Cleanser and place back in its storage container.
- Each devise has a use life os between 9 and 12 months if properly cared for and used 2-3 times per week.
- The device should be used under the guidance and advice of your aesthetic professional. Do not use on active skin conditions such as acne, eczema or psoriasis.
- We recommend using the Dermaroller before bedtime.
- Be patient! Your skin needs time to regenerate!
- If micro needling causes irritation or excessive redness stop use immediately.
- Do not share your Dermaroller with any other user.