Details & Directions
Callus Peel is a foot exfoliant for men and women. Simple to use in the comfort of your own home, Callus Peel penetrates into the layers of dead skin cells and breaks down the desmosomes that hold the layers together. Dead and dry skin peels away leaving the healthy fresh skin beneath. This 15-Minute four-step system includes a skin softening patch that is wrapped around the bottom of the foot to soften the skin, a special scraper is used to peel off the dead skin callus, followed by the third step to polish the remaining keratin. The treatment is completed by applying moisturising cream.
- Safe, easy and convenient to use
- Assists in the management of psoriasis, tinea and foot odour by removing the dead skin cells which harbour bacteria
- Does not contain any harsh chemicals
- Does not contain any animal related ingredients
- Free from animal testing
- Suitable for Diabetics and Pregnancy (except for the Aftercare Cream which contains a small element of Essential Oils).
- Ingredients: Skin Softener: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Carbomer, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Lactic Acid. Moisture Cream: Aqua (Water), Glyceryl Stearate & PEG 100 Stearate, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Alcohol, Urea, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil and Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil (perfume or aroma).
- Please refer to our ‘Regulatory’ section for information about Contraindications, Consultation Forms and Step-by-Step Instructions. Individual results may vary.
INGREDIENTS:Aqua, Lactic Acid; Glycerin, Avena Sattiva (Oat), Kernel Flour, Mannitol, Bromelain, Papain, Alcohol Denat, Passiflora Edulis Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus Extract, Vitis Vinifera Extract, Amorphophallus Konjac Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.